For inquiries, contact Atty. Al-zhain I. Sadjail

Cellphone : +63917-108-9411
E-mail address: taylorzero@yahoo.com
Addess:
FH&C
Surban Street (Beside Red Cross Dumaguete)
Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Philippines Lawyer’s Oath


Lawyer’s Oath

I, ____________, do solemnly swear that I will maintain allegiance to the Republic of the
Philippines; I will support its Constitution and obey the laws as well as the legal orders of the duly
constituted authorities therein; I will do no falsehood, nor consent to the doing of any in court; I will
not wittingly or willingly promote or sue any groundless, false or unlawful suit, nor give aid nor
consent to the same; I will delay no man for money or malice and will conduct myself as a lawyer
according to the best of my knowledge and discretion with all good fidelity as well to the courts as to
my clients; and I impose upon myself this voluntary obligation without any mental reservation or
purpose of evasion. So help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment